Dawne Webber is a writer who is fortunate to live in southeastern Michigan. She writes contemporary fiction and is represented by the talented Steven Chudney of The Chudney Agency. Her degree in Independent Studies in Science (which she has no aptitude for) has in no way benefited her writing career, with the exception of proving that life is stranger than fiction.
- My four major food groups are Cheez-its, dark chocolate, red wine, and mochas.
- If I was coordinated, I’d be a drummer.
- Matt Smith is my favorite doctor.
- I’m inordinately proud of my Michigan heritage.
- I’m exactly 5′ tall (short?). My husband is 6’2. That’s not the reason I wear high shoes.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have a minute, tell me about yourself in the comments, or go to the About You page.