This blog has been nominated for the Liebster award. Thank you, Franny Marie for the nomination.
Questions from Franny Marie:
1) What are you working on right now in your writing life? This blog and a contemporary YA novel.
2) What made you have a love for writing? Reading and an overactive imagination.
3) What does your writing area look like? (picture please) I need to dust first.
4) What’s your favorite book? Can I have 100 favorites? If not, East of Eden by John Steinbeck.
5) What’s your favorite season? In August, fall is my favorite season. In March, summer is my favorite season.
6) What do you like to do in your spare time? (Writing doesn’t count) Read.
7) Are you outgoing or are you a homebody? I’m both. I love to go out with my husband or meet up with friends, but I love being home with the family too. We have a good time together.
8) What kind of music do you listen to? All kinds but I’m very picky. I guess I could be called a music snob.
9) If you could choose to either change you past decisions or watch the rest of your future in small glimps in a 3 minute video. I’d rather see how the earth was created. That would answer a lot of questions.
10) Lover or a fighter? Depends on a. hormones b. subject matter c. how much sleep I got the night before.
11) What state do you live in? Michigan.
Here are eleven random facts about me that you’ve probably heard before:
- I have five children.
- My three basic food groups are mochas, wine/margaritas, Cheez-Its.
- All my children are taller than I am.
- My mother is shorter than I am (although she won’t admit it.)
- Right now I’m into Jo Jo Moyes and John Green.
- I love the Detroit Tigers.
- I want to be a drummer when I grow up. Neil Peart, Nathan Followill, Dave Grohl, and Pick Withers are my favorites. (I just had to name them.)
- I’m currently reading Splintered by A G Howard.
- I have a huge scar on my right arm from pounding through a glass door when I was four. I used to tell the kids at school that I fell in the rain and cut my arm. Then a worm got stuck in it, and the doctors couldn’t get it out, so they left it in when they stitched up my arm. Everyone believed me. That’s how ugly the scar is.
- I believe the world would be a better place without onions.
- Contrary to popular belief, I do not always wear 4″ heels.
Liebster Award, Part 2 coming soon!