Much to my surprise, I was given two blogging awards yesterday. I’ve been blogging for about a month. I really enjoy it, but still feel like such a newbie most of the time. Thanks Ashley and Anita for thinking of me.
Ashley Graham awarded me with The Versatile Blogger award.
When I started blogging, Ashley’s blog was the only one I followed. She has a knack for being candid and informative.
Responsibilities attendant with this award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
2. Share seven random facts about myself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
I’m not sure if I have five blogging buddies to pass this onto yet. But I’ve found so many interesting blogs these past few weeks, I’m sure I’ll be passing it on soon.
Anita Grace Howard awarded me with the Cool Cat award in her first ever Wonderland bloggy awards. I’ve enjoyed meeting Anita and reading her blog, A Still and Quiet Madness.
Well, here goes.
Seven More Things About Me:
1. I like to go to parties, throw parties and/or plan parties for other people or organizations.
2. I helped plan a “Valentines Cruise” party in February.
3. We used live goldfish in the centerpieces. It was awesome!
4. I brought home 6 goldfish for my children. It was more than I needed but I was sure a few would die before the kids got up the next day. All six lived for a few weeks.
5. I never knew goldfish smelled. Even when we got down to one lonely goldfish, S¹ had to change the water a few times a week.
6. I didn’t know what a huge mess a shattered goldfish bowl could make until until S¹ tripped on D³’s shoe last night.
7. I realize now, that cleaning up a shattered goldfish bowl entails hours of work, open windows (seriously, litter boxes smell better) and in the end a sparkling clean laundry room. Unfortunately, that part is still hours away.