Last week, Anita Grace Howard started a game of “blog-tag”. The topic, Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me, has garnered some very interesting responses from readers and bloggers alike. Ashley Graham joined the game on her blog with some surprising details about herself.
Now, I’m tagging you. If you have a blog and want to play, leave a comment so we can stop in and view your post. If you don’t have a blog or don’t want to play on your blog, take a minute to leave a comment and share something about yourself.
Here are seven things you might not have known about me.
1. I wanted to marry Moe Howard when I was four years old.
2. The small town I lived in when I was in fifth grade didn’t have a girls’ softball league. In protest, my best friend and I joined the boys’ baseball league. I was/am no athlete. What was I thinking?
3. I pulled an all-nighter reading THE SCARLET LETTER by Nathaniel Hawthorne. THE SCARLET LETTER a page turner? I couldn’t put it down. I re-read it a few years later, wanting to see if that first time was a fluke. It wasn’t.
4. The main character in my book bears an uncanny resemblance to my Rock Band avatar.
5. I love music but I can’t sing. I can’t even hum. Let me illustrate the true awfulness of my voice: I had to sing a solo for choir tryouts in junior high. I remember it vividly— the third verse from We Three Kings. When I was done, everyone burst out laughing. Actually, this episode probably explains a lot…
6. I hate onions. Do you have any idea how many things are made with onions? There’s no escaping them.
7. Autumn is my favorite season: bright colors and indescribable blue skies, leaves crunching underfoot and the call of geese, the chill breeze that tickles bare skin and leaves goosebumps, and the wonderful aroma of wood burning fires, and musky leaves. And nothing tastes better than freshly pressed cider and that first donut, warm from the fryer.